Immerse yourself in the marketing world long enough, and you’ll likely hear some pretty interesting terms and phrases. For example, have you ever considered what the term “full-service marketing” means?
A full-service (or “integrated”) agency is one capable of handling all facets of marketing—from strategic planning to production, along with all the many digital marketing services, which today encompass everything from email to social media, mobile marketing, video and much more.
A multitude of benefits
Of course, many factors influence which agency one should choose. But doing business with a full-service marketing agency brings many important benefits, such as one-stop convenience, improved speed to market, plus improved quality by having all activities controlled under one roof. These agencies also tend to have more extensive account and client services teams, which can help ease workloads and reduce legwork.
A quick look at the services section of andersondd.com reveals what “full-service” means here at Anderson:
• Marketing Strategy—Marketing, competitive and opportunity analyses; brand understanding; research assimilation; plus go-to-market planning
• Creative Services—Strategy; brand integration; concept development and content development; and copywriting, design and studio work
• Data Intelligence—Customer and prospect analysis; profiling and segmentation; modeling; data planning and execution; reporting; and analytics
• Digital Marketing—Email, SEO, SEM, mobile, social, video and online media
• Production—Data processing; offset and digital printing; mail piece personalization; web development and hosting; dynamic email marketing; video production; web-to-print solutions; and more
• Media Planning—Inventory and reach analysis; optimization models; proformas and simulations; plan development; and channel execution
Anderson’s 90,000-square-foot location in Poway, CA offers the talent, equipment and commitment to help clients move their projects from concept to completion and enjoy an impressive ROI.
To learn more about what this full-service marketing agency can do for you, contact Scott Hopkins, EVP.