Last week we spoke about customer segmentation and how vital it can be when determining where to allocate your marketing budget to yield the most rewards. In case you missed it, you can read about it here.
To supplement this content, we continue documenting our Customer Intelligence series through our new Anderson Direct & Digital video series called The Marketing Minute- actionable marketing tips and insights in 60 seconds.
Please join Leah Smith, our Director of Digital Strategy, as she reviews the second installment of our five-part series dedicated to Customer Intelligence and how implementing segmentation can augment the ROI of your marketing efforts:
For more marketing tips, tricks, and insights, you can subscribe to our blog in right column of this page and subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
To see the full Customer Intelligence video series, see the links below:
- Part 1: Customer Intelligence: What You Don't Know Could Hinder Your Sales & Marketing Growth
- Part 2: 5 Steps To Get More Bang for your Marketing Buck Through Customer Segmentation
- Part 3: Customer Profiling: 4 Steps to Unlocking your Brand’s Secret Weapon
- Part 4: Predicting the Future: The 3 Must-Have Metrics That Reveal Customer Churn Potential
- Part 5: How to Write a Business Case Using Customer Intelligence Data
- Part 6: Customer Intelligence in a Nutshell: CI Recap
You can also download our predictive customer intelligence white paper and enter for your chance to win a customer profiling and response modeling (worth $10K below).
Thank you for watching! We hope this has helped with further understanding the power of CI! Please leave a comment below or reach out to us here, so we can help you with any further questions you may have.